Campus

Campus

View

View

Friday, May 22, 2009

Testimonials

Testimonials:
Carlos Acuña, ’09. Tegucigalpa, Honduras International Business application
“Everyone I have met in St. Edward’s has been very friendly and respectful. Students are always interested in knowing about my culture when they here I’m from Honduras. They are open to hear about myself and y culture, and also they want to be friends with me, this make me feel at home and very welcome in the United States.”

Joseph Hilton, ’10 Austin, Texas Medical application
“I was born here in Texas. I enter this university because it is very familiar and the professors know who you are and understand you needs. This university has all type of students and I love this, because I can meet new people and learn about distinct cultures. My best friends are Mexican and Brazilian. Another thing I love is sports, I have a soccer scholarship and our team always wins the national Riverside cup, we are very good. Finally I recommend this university to Latin student; they will feel very comfortable and just like in home.”

Justin Hackratin, ’07 Sidney, Australia International Business and Business application
“St. Edward’s is a good school for communication with professors. You have so many opportunities to improve because of helpful resources such as the math lab or writing center. Austin is by far the best college town I’ve ever visited. I have traveled a lot of colleges to lay tennis and I am very glad I picked this one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment